Mansion house, in Corsican style. It was the home of the Franceschi-Antongiorgi family, after the Flemmings-Franceschi. It begins its construction charge of the French architect Troubland, in 1907 and is finished for 1910.Exquisita in its decoration. It has frescoes on all walls of the rooms, works by a Polish painter named H Shoutka. In the dining room, the murals were made by the painter Roberto Ríos. From 1993 the house was acquired by the Municipal Government of Yauco turning it into a heritage of the City.